A Breakthrough Home Product For Seniors: The TILT® Toilet Incline Lift
The TILT® Toilet Incline Lift from EZ-Access eliminates the need for a rickety elevated commode.
The TILT® Toilet Incline Lift allows for independent bathroom use with dignity, while increasing sanitary conditions and personal safety. This patented toilet lift is comfortable and easy to use, while eliminating the need for a family member or caregiver to lift your body weight. The TILT® Toilet combines the functionality of a heavy duty commode and a lift chair into one easy-to-use solution that conforms to the natural posture and movement of your body. The TILT® features push button control to allow you or your caregiver to easily operate the lift, while eliminating the need to lift you up, over or onto the toilet seat.
The TILT® Toilet Incline Lift Features:
- Fast and Easy Installation.
- Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
- Handheld control unit to operate the lifting process.
- Hand Grips feature non-slip covers to ensure a secure grip while the seat raises and lowers.
- Compatible with round and elongated style bowls with heights ranging from 14″ to 21″.
- Accommodates individuals ranging in height from 5’2″ to 6’4″, weighing up to 325 pounds.
- Assembly is protected by a plastic shield, which can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Made in the USA and carries a two-year warranty.
The unit attaches directly to the bowl and allows you to move 7½” forward. This positions your shoulders over your feet for optimal balance and positioning. This allows for your arms remain at the ideal positioning angle, which keeps elbows slightly bent to maximize your ideal strength in order to exit the seat.
The low angle of the TILT® Toilet allows for an easy lateral transfers from mobility devices and transport chairs. In the down position, the arms are lower than the seat for smooth slide board transfers.
Home Safety – Adaptive Living Products For Seniors And The Disabled In Rhode Island How to Order:
Click here to start the order process, or call us now at our Portsmouth RI center at: 401-293-0415. You can place your order by phone or make an appointment to visit our showroom to see all of our safety products and home modification service options.