- A meticulous and efficient installation
- Thorough clean up and trash removal
- A device demonstration and training
- Follow up phone call at two (2) weeks and follow up appointments at six (6) months and twelve (12) months
- Lifetime warranty* on motor, rail and drive train
- One (1) year warranty on all parts
- No labor charges* in first year
- Maintenance visits scheduled at six (6) and twelve (12) months in 1st year
- After 1st year, stairlift to be serviced annually, as recommended by ASME A18.1, the American National Safety standard for stairlifts.
*Warranty starts on date of installation and does not cover repair or replacements necessitated by negligence, misuse, failure to properly maintain or service the stairlifts as required, or any other reason beyond our control such as fire, water, theft, etc.
*Home Healthsmith™ is not responsible for damage to equipment or labor required to correct a problem due to misuse of the stairlift or objects becoming entangled into the equipment such as towels, clothing, toys, blankets, overloading, etc.
*Motor and drive train warranty contingent on Home Healthsmith™ service plan in place after 1st year installation warranty has expired.
*Home Healthsmith™ is not responsible for damage to batteries caused by loss of power or power supply becoming unplugged.
“At Handicare, it is our goal to provide the best product safety, reliability and overall customer experience. The team at Home Healthsmith represents a professional and caring expertise that embodies who we are and how we do business. It is because of those qualities that we are proud to call Home Healthsmith a Handicare partner.” – Jennifer Gora, Director of Marketing, Handicare US