- Shower Seats with backrest
- Shower Seats with backrest and armrests
- Height adjust systems
PLUS shower seat with aperture, electrically height adjustable
- Powered PLUS shower seat 450 with aperture, with back and armrests. Electrically height adjustable by 19.7″, the armrests are independently height adjustable. The seat and the armrests are foldable.
- Powered raising or lowering at the push of a button – the seat can easily be adjusted upwards or downwards to a good working height for the caregiver while the user sits on it.
- The seat, backrest and armrests can be adjusted simultaneously thanks to a safe and easy click system. The armrests can also be adjusted independently of the seat and backrest.
- The seat and armrests can fold up when not in use or to maximize floor space.
- Wired hand control comes with brackets for mounting on the wall.
PLUS shower seat – manually adjustable wall mount
- The difference between the 310 seat and the 450 is the 450 is a motorized seat. The 310 is also a smaller seat.
( Wall track required for the seat along with the grab bar. Height adjustable support arms with wall track.)
Toilet Seats & Chairs
- Shower Stool
- Shower Stool with backrest
- Shower Chair
- Toilet Seats, Risers and Frames
- Sliding Transfer Bench
The TILT® Toilet Incline Lift Features:
- Fast and Easy Installation.
- Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
- Handheld control unit to operate the lifting process.
- Hand Grips feature non-slip covers to ensure a secure grip while the seat raises and lowers.
- Compatible with round and elongated style bowls with heights ranging from 14″ to 21″.
- Accommodates individuals ranging in height from 5’2″ to 6’4″, weighing up to 325 pounds.
- Assembly is protected by a plastic shield, which can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Made in the USA and carries a two-year warranty.
- Toilet Riser with Armrest
Locking Transfer Bench
TubTight, the dry-floor, locking transfer bench. Able to fully close the shower curtain, reducing the chance of a slip and fall incident. Safe for bariatric use, certified for 600 pounds. The clamp secures the bench to the tub, eliminating the chance for the bench to tip or slide away when being approached.
The bench is fully assembled ready to use, no tools required. TubTight can be used on tubs with sidewall heights measured from the bathroom floor to the top of the sidewall, a minimum of 7 inches and a maximum of 17 inches. The width at the top of the sidewall must be a minimum of 3 inches and a maximum of 7 inches in order for the clamp to work properly.
Dimensions for the seat surface 16 X 17 1/2 inches the height of the bench is adjustable minimum 18 maximum 22 inches, for overall height add 13 inches when the back is installed.
For more information, please visit www.tubtight.com.