- Authorized Dealer of Prism Medical, Guldmann, and EZ-Access in RI, MA & CT.
- Provide ceiling lifts, tracks & accessories, free standing systems, floor lifts, slings, transfer aids
- Offer assessments and planning
- Free Standing Portable Ceiling Lifts are available for rentals
What our partners are saying…
Prism Medical , is excited about our partnership with Home Healthsmith. Their team is dedicated and committed to providing quality equipment with highest of standards with installations, customer service and follow through. They have set the bar high in the homecare market place. Their professional team has the ability to assess your home and provide common sense options for accessibility, while keeping your budget in mind. Prism Medical is thrilled to be partnered with Home Healthsmith.
– Kevin Nadeau, Territory Manager, Prism Medical “Homecare Transfer Solutions”
The Patient Transfer Lift That Offers Precise Control and Maneuverability
Improve mobility around your home with the ORBIT™ Patient Transfer Lift. This unique, single-post, dual-arm patient transfer lift rotates 360-degrees and delivers the ultimate safe and flexible lifting and transferring of individuals with limited mobility. A caregiver can easily transfer a person with confidence, knowing they have the flexibility to effortlessly position their client or loved one wherever needed.
Models: 4’ arm, 5’ arm, 8’-10’ stanchion, 8’-12’ stanchion
Application: Residential and institutional
Operation: Patient lifting and transferring
Mounting: Bolted floor-to-ceiling or floor-to-wall Weight
Capacity: 600 lbs. (4’ arm), 440 lbs. (5’ arm)
Stanchion Dimensions: 8-12’ H x 2.5” W x 2.5” D (approx.)
Safety Features and Mobility Benefits:
- Range of reach: With its articulating arm and stanchion each rotating 360-degrees (allowing unmatched range of motion in all directions) and the arm’s 3-point height adjustment (allowing the flexibility to set vertical clearance as needed), the ORBIT is the ideal transfer solution.
- Reach options and load capacity: Two reach options are available. The 5’ arm offers a 10’ range of motion and features a 440 lb. weight capacity. A 4’ arm with 8’ range of motion and 600 lb. weight capacity is also available.
- Brake: Slows the rotation of the stanchion by creating drag, allowing precise control.
- Small footprint: Unlike fixed track, rolling, or portable lifting systems, the ORBIT is not intrusive to the home or surrounding space. Its compact design allows the ORBIT to be mounted out of the way, in a location that’s most convenient for the user or caregiver.
- Minimal assembly: Due to its single post design, installation time is reduced, which means minimal disruption for the user or their family. The ORBIT can be installed floor-to-ceiling or floor-to-wall.
- Ceiling height accommodation: Models are available to reach ceiling heights of 8’-12’.
- Compact storage: The standard floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling mount system provides flexibility and reduces clutter. When wall mounted and not in use, the arm may be folded flat to the wall and out of the way. When ceiling mounted, the arm may be folded in half and positioned in any direction.
- Convenient: Multiple units can be placed throughout the home for ultimate convenience. Simply move the ancillary medical equipment (portable motor, sling, etc.) from one ORBIT to another as needed.
- Versatile: Relocating the ORBIT is a simple process with minimal repair work.
- Hook tab: Built into the articulating arm for ancillary medical equipment attachment. Optional swivel hook is available if needed.