- Shower Seats with back rest
- Shower Seats with back rest and arm rests
- Height adjust systems
PLUS shower seat with aperture, electrically height adjustable
- Powered PLUS shower seat 450 with aperture, with back and armrests. Electrically height adjustable by 19.7″, the armrests are independently height adjustable. The seat and the armrests are foldable.
- Powered raising or lowering at the push of a button – the seat can easily be adjusted upwards or downwards to a good working height for the caregiver while the user sits on it.
- The seat, backrest and armrests can be adjusted simultaneously thanks to a safe and easy click system. The armrests can also be adjusted independently of the seat and backrest.
- The seat and armrests can fold up when not in use or to maximize floor space.
- Wired hand control comes with brackets for mounting on the wall.
PLUS shower seat – manually adjustable wall mount
The difference between the 310 seat and the 450 is the 450 is a motorized seat. The 310 is also a smaller seat.
Wall track required for the seat along with the grab bar. Height adjustable support arms with wall track.