Specifications of the Shower Bay Portable Wheelchair Shower:
- Shower Base Dimensions – 45″ long x 44″ wide
- Shower Ramp Dimensions – 35″ long x 44″ wide
- Shower Base with Attached Ramp Dimensions – 80″ long x 44″ wide
- Height – 50″
- Shower Interior Dimensions 38.5″ long x 36″ wide
- Shower Door Width – 25″
- Hose Length – 35-ft, with optional longer hoses available
- Power Cord Length – 12-ft
- Capacity – One person in a wheelchair
- Rated Load – 300 lb. capacity (wheelchair and user)
Features of the Shower Bay Portable Wheelchair Shower:
- Shower fits most standard-size wheelchairs
- Stall doors are tall enough to contain water and provide privacy, but low enough to allow caregivers to assist in bathing process if needed
- Easy upkeep – can be cleaned with most standard cleaning agents.
- 35-foot standard in- and out-hoses allow the Shower Bay wheelchair shower to reach most water sources. Optional longer hoses are also available.
- Water intake hose attaches to most standard home faucets.
- Can be set up in virtually any room of the home
- Shower ramp detaches when not in-use, requiring less room
- No plumber, contractor or building permits required.
What Our Partners Are Saying
“We are extremely excited to bring Home Healthsmith on board and I think the Shower Bay will be a great addition to your product/service mix!” – Russell Simpkins, Vice President, Forward Day LLC.